So, the book went live. But only on Amazon US.
Now I'm grappling with the question of whether I should begin the promotion in earnest now or wait until it appears on Amazon UK. From the reading I have been doing, it could be weeks before it is activated on the UK side, so it seems foolish to wait.
On the other hand, many of my customers in the UK will be unable to buy the book (or be required to pay over-the-odds for shipping) and may decide to look again later. And we all know what that means--out of sight, out of mind, no sale.
Still, I feel like I ought to get something moving, start the juggernaut rolling.
Maybe I can encourage everyone in the UK to buy a Kindle.